How to choose a pet?
Today we will talk on the theme, which enters in thought the youth that only that got their own housing, or moved out(a) at the rented apartment. If You are still without a couple (i.e. husband or wife is not), You enter the apartment alone. First, enjoy being alone and get used to what you need to do everything myself, but at the same time. no one grumbles over the ear. It’s an independent life. But after a few days (weeks, months) You get lonely. No receptionist, no welcome, no one to talk to. But the family still do not want! What to do? Find yourself a friend! Today let’s talk about this, who do you have? Let’s analyze all the pros and cons of animals that give birth at home. Maybe some of You have not heard at all?
1. Let’s start with the most popular animal is male or female. So to speak, for the lazy beast, feed, clean up and squeeze. He will accompany you purr, soft fur. What are the disadvantages? And here’s the thing: while it will not feed, he will yell, if it was being cut. If the pot is not removed in time, the smell will be throughout the apartment. “March” the cat does not sleep at night, marking territory. Ragged sofa, curtains. And of course – fur. If You choose shorthaired cat – this item can be deleted. But if long hair.
2. The second popularnosti dog. The most loyal animal of all (not counting horses). The dog will always meet the threshold wagging its tail. With it you can always talk, to speak, the dog has a keen sense of mood. It can be trained to eat almost everything. Now the cons. Dog, especially large breeds, need of expensive food. It is necessary to walk, if the dog loves to run, then it need to walk for long. The dog is chewing the furniture, if he has nothing to chew. And if so, what residues from gryzenia will be a lot. And overall, dogs in the apartment quickly becomes dirty. I had at home a Rottweiler, Laika later. No time to wash the floors – again, you can take a rag.
3. Fish. For me, it is hard to call them friends. After all, they don’t respond to us, only care. Whether it is necessary to have a fish as a pet, not home decorating? Of the advantages include a huge many types of fish, the opportunity to keep in an aquarium is a lot different. Small feed costs. Cons – heavy maintenance (constant cleaning of the aquarium, with the fish you want to catch) and expensive care. The aquarium is not cheap, like all the rest of the equipment.
4. Birds. Birds too, there are so many, they are easy to maintain and does not require a lot of cost. Some individuals can be taught to talk. The disadvantages include: continuous noise, chirping, singing or talking. Frequent cleaning of cages and the smell.
5. Horse. Despite that now at home we do not keep horses, but the owners of the houses and cottages are often engaged in breeding fine horses. For several generations, these beautiful creatures were the most popular in the world. In the middle ages, horses were the only means of transportation around the world, were used as assistants in the household. Actually now, in some villages still the horse an integral “family member”. Although it is most likely a rarity and curiosity, but horse riding as a hobby and sport is actively developing the last decades in many countries of the world.
6. Rabbit. This furry creature similar to a cat takes the place of the home pussy. Very funny and unusual, but the smell of them compensates for all the charm. Also by cons I’ll take the weakness of health: is the rabbit getting hit, the force from the snap of the fingers in the nose, immediately bleeding in the brain and the animal dies on the spot. But if he walk accidentally get hit in the head?
7. Turtle. As a friend, too unlikely, because he lives his quiet, boring life. I think that they have just “anyone”. But when she scratches on the aquarium, as well as buying equipment for them is not very happy at the price. And not good to pet them. But I eat little and can remove rarely.
8. Hamsters. They are often bought for children. Why? They are cheap, take up little space, eat little and food is cheap. The truth here is short-lived. On average up to 3 years. No time to get used to, and have to leave. The disadvantages also carry the short mind, attachment to instincts. As well as a strong smell like the barn.
9. Ferret. Very funny fluffy predator. Very active, love to play, funny sleeping, curled up into a ball. The truth can bite through your hand. Possess sharp teeth and claws. Eats meat and chicken, which is not exactly cheap. Has a specific smell. Need to wash often to get rid of the pungent smell.
10. Guinea pigs. Furry rodents, are of many varieties, walking around the house, eat raw vegetables and fruits. For this reason, have a strong smell, it is necessary to frequently change the litter.
11. Hedgehog. Pat, have a chat – don’t go, razor:) they also hiss when scared. Sleeping funny, to curl up. Of the minuses: because correct feeding is difficult to provide (insects not anywhere to be found), we often fed incorrectly, which affects health. From improper feeding can be called meat, minced meat. chicken. That itself is expensive, although they eat a little.
11. Terrarium (they will take snakes, spiders, chameleons, lizards and the like). In my opinion, to have such a beast – you need to be extreme. It requires special maintenance and care, it is not cheap, but to communicate with such a beast is unlikely to succeed.
12. And finally – chinchilla. They are in our country, only gaining popularity as Pets. but, because of its many advantages, are rapidly gaining popularity. Such animals do not bring trouble: do not spoil the furniture, don’t walk, to clean the cage once a week, because they do not have the characteristic odor that rodents. I eat very little (2 tbsp per day), so the cost is relatively inexpensive. But, animals are very sociable. smart, know their owner and nickname. By cons I’ll take: fearfulness, do not always want to communicate, and for this reason do not go on hands. In the first phase exploring cost to buy Windows, or cells, which is not cheap.
Well, dear readers, we have identified the pros and cons of Pets. If the choice is to take into account many factors such as care, the cost, the time, the dimensions of the room, the need to communicate. If You want to communicate with your animal, then You will not do fish, if you only want to witness, will not fit the dog. Not to mention exotic animals. Everyone has the right to make a choice, but the pros and cons is always to take into account and objectively assess their strength and financial capacity. And remember, when you have animal, You are responsible for it! Pet in the house brings happiness and comfort. The house will cease to be lonely and gloomy. Waiting for Your opinions in the comments!